What is sun tan ?
A tan is an acute inflammatory response of the skin to an excessive amount of ultraviolet radiation and is associated with sunburn. Vitamin D synthesis is one of the advantages of exposure to sun radiation, but if it occurs unchecked, it could have negative repercussions. It is often referred to as solar erythema or just tanning.
How Does Tanning Happen?
UVA, UVB, and UVC are the three wavelengths of UV light. While UV rays discolor the skin and induce photoaging, UVB rays burn the skin. UVA rays that penetrate the skin’s layers induce the melanocytes to overproduce melanin, which then oxidizes and darkens further to create tanning. Additionally, they damage collagen.
Why Should You Treat Your Tanned Skin?
To prevent more skin damage, skin aging, skin cancer, adverse effects on the immune system, etc., it’s crucial to take care of your tanned skin.
How To Remove Sun Tan From Face And Body?
It’s a common misconception that sun tanning cannot be reversed. To lessen the pigmentation brought on by a sun tan, there are numerous products, treatments, and solutions. Any type of tanning treatment involves washing off the excess stored melanin and exfoliating the dead skin cells. As a result, they also give the skin a consistent tone and lessen the signs of aging. The greatest ways to get rid of tan on your face, neck, hands, feet, and entire arms are listed here.
Sun Tan Removal Treatments
- Laser Toning: One of the finest methods for removing tan is laser toning, which a cosmetic surgeon can perform. With this procedure, the pigment is broken down to lessen tan, sun spots, etc.
- Chemical Peels: By removing tanned skin layers, chemical peels help to quickly exfoliate and regenerate new skin cells and remove sun-tanned skin. Peels with varying levels of concentration help to treat dark and tanned skin by removing the top layers of dead skin that have an excess amount of melanin.
- Microdermabrasion: Another exfoliating procedure that effectively removes tan and dead skin cells is microdermabrasion. It’s a minimally invasive procedure that renews the overall skin tone and texture.
How Long Will It Take For Tan To Go Away?
The duration of a sun tan removal treatment depends on the type of procedure as well as the area to be treated.
- Chemical Peels: You will notice a noticeable decrease in your skin tan following your chemical peel treatment, typically after 1-2 sessions. cosmetic surgeons frequently utilize chemical peels to get rid of facial tanning, and they may advise you to have 4-6 treatments to observe results.
- Laser toning: You will notice a noticeable decrease in tan right away following your laser toning procedure. You may need 4-6 sessions, depending on the area of the body.
- Microdermabrasion: To see a noticeable decrease in your tan, you may need 4-6 sessions of this treatment.
How To Prevent Sun Tanning?
The following are some precautions that one should take to prevent tanning:
- Every three hours, reapply sunscreen lotion with an SPF of at least 30. At least 20 to 30 minutes before going outside, apply it.
- Avoid going outside when the sun is most intense.
- Put on clothing to prevent tanning of your skin.
- When you are outside in the sun, use a wide-brimmed hat, sunglasses, scarves, etc.
Procedures like laser toning, chemical peels, etc. not only get rid of the tan, but they also enhance, lighten, revitalize, and leave your skin feeling smooth and bright.
Don’t let the harsh sun’s rays damage your skin. Call a cosmetic surgeon right now to say goodbye to sun-tanned skin..Phone :+91-9599651188