Skin rejuvenation in Gurgaon
Skin rejuvenation treatments aim to bring back optimum skin health, improving skin quality texture and tone by improving the skin’s cellular functions. These are customized treatments according to your skin type, your skin condition and concerns. Various advanced medical energy-based devices, advanced lasers and technologies are used to deliver skin nutrition, getting skin hydration to the optimum.
A well-hydrated and nourished skin has the inherent capacity to heal and repair itself. Well-nourished and well-hydrated skin looks dewy glossy soft supple and healthy.
Book your session now for a healthy skin
What Is Skin Rejuvenation and How Does It Work?
As you age, your skin starts to show the results of your negligence over the years. Your fun days at the beach, munching on junk food, late-night binge-watching all shows up in the form of different skin issues like acne scars, sunspots, freckles, dark circles, wrinkles, fine lines etc.
Even weight gain and loss add up to these kinds of skin problems. Skin rejuvenation treatments add life to your skin, giving it a youthful appearance.
Skin rejuvenation can be done through different techniques – chemical peel or even laser therapy. The most commonly used skin rejuvenation treatment is skin resurfacing. Light therapy treatment can also make your skin look young and feel smooth. While certain types of skin rejuvenation treatments can be safely used for different parts of the body like hands or neck, many people prefer to go with facial skin rejuvenation treatment to correct wrinkles and lines on their face.
Skin Rejuvenating Procedures
Some of the skin rejuvenating treatments are as follows: –
1. Non Ablative Laser and Intense Pulse Light: For improving discoloration, Scar and pigmentation treatment, wrinkles and skin tightening.
2. Chemical Peels: Improve fine lines, provide glow and target the pigment in your skin.
3. Ablative Laser: It uses fractional CO2 lasers and Erbium YAG to remove lines, wrinkles, and scars.
4. Dermal Fillers: Hyaluronic acid are injected into facial contouring.
5. Botulinum Toxin Type-A: Removes wrinkles and prevent their progression by blocking muscle contraction.
6. Sclerotherapy: Reduces the appearance of veins on a skin surface.
The major skin issues that can be rectified with facial rejuvenation procedures are:-
1. Skin tone: Uneven skin tone or depleting firmness in the skin can be warded off with the treatment.
2. Dull skin: It helps in regaining the youthful radiance of the skin by removing dead skin cells and improving clogged pores.
3. Wrinkles: Whether your wrinkles are static or dynamic, they can be effectively eliminated with skin rejuvenation procedures.
4. Pigmentation: Often spots, freckles, or patches develop on the skin due to sun exposure. These spots can be stubborn and concerning. Skin rejuvenation effectively treats pigmentation.
5. Acne scars: Acne is a common skin condition that most people suffer at some point in their life. This acne leave behind scars that looks unappealing. The cosmetic treatments can get you rid of the scars giving a flawless look.
6. Visible blood vessels: Some people have visible blood vessels on the face or vascular lesions or persistent facial redness. These conditions can be easily treated with rejuvenation practices.
7. Open pores & Skin elasticity: The skin rejuvenation treatments help to strengthen skin builds collagen, stimulating fibroblasts neocollagenesis improving microcirculation helps to detox at the cellular level and rejuvenates giving you baby skin dewy glowing healthy resilient skin.
What Are The Benefits of Skin Rejuvenation Treatment?
1. Minimizes wrinkles and fine lines by stimulating the growth of your collagen and elastin. Your skin gets firm, clear and radiant. It also decreases your forehead lines.
2. Works on your uneven skin tone and pigmentation.
3. Skin rejuvenation treatment makes the loose skin of your forehead, cheeks, eye and jawline firm.
4. Lighten the acne spots or any kind of scars on your face.
5. It deeply cleans your skin pores and makes your skin glowing.